Employees start processes with a few clicks at the digital copier (or similar equipment). This office automation solution reduces the days required to ship paper into just minutes via electronic transmission. Time spent shuffling, tracking, and filing that paper is replaced by customer facing activities.
This increased responsiveness and front office contact combine to produce superior customer service and reduce operational costs.
With Kofax office automation solutions you can:
- Speed up document-driven business processes by capturing documents in the front office, where they originate, and quickly deliver them to the systems that automate business processes
- Empower front office employees to scan documents without training and leverage additional functionality to improve user efficiency
- Improve compliance efforts by tracking chain of custody from the point where a document enters a workflow to the final disposition in a back-office application<
- Easily deploy a front office based document capture and routing system with a centralised management console to set up input devices and back-end destinations
- Minimise IT costs by leveraging existing IT infrastructure like document input devices, document repositories, mail servers, and directory services
- Standardise on a single-vendor for document capture, collaboration and routing
Kofax Front Office Server supports multiple document input options like MFPs, scanners, and fax systems that are common in front office environments. This flexibility allows organisations to leverage their existing IT infrastructure and easily adapt to changes in document format or volume.
For more information, please click here.