Based in New York and reporting to Corinne Vitrac, Chief Executive of AXA XL Risk Consulting, Ms. Wilbanks will be responsible for building a global Casualty & Environmental Risk Consulting practice
AXA XL Risk Consulting has appointed Sheri Wilbanks as its Global Casualty & Environmental Lines of Business Manager. Based in New York and reporting to Corinne Vitrac, Chief Executive of AXA XL Risk Consulting, Ms. Wilbanks will be responsible for building a global Casualty & Environmental Risk Consulting practice to provide market-leading risk management services for clients and AXA XL’s underwriting teams.
Commenting on the appointment, Ms. Vitrac, Chief Executive of AXA XL Risk Consulting, said: “We are very excited to welcome seasoned risk engineering talent like Sheri. Under Sheri’s leadership, we will develop new service offerings that can help our clients with loss prevention strategies to control their workers compensation, product liability, environmental and other operational exposures. Sheri and her team will also provide valuable insight to our underwriting teams to support their risk selection and underwriting decisions.”
A chemical engineer by training, Ms. Wilbanks’ insurance career includes tenure with AIG where she most recently served as Global Innovation Lead for AIG’s Client Risk Solutions division. Prior to that position, she served as Casualty and Financial Lines Regional Risk Consulting Manager for AIG Asia. To her new role at AXA XL, she also brings extensive experience in and serving the healthcare industry where she began her career as a research and development engineer.
Ms. Wilbanks joins AXA XL Risk Consulting’s Management Committee, led by Ms. Vitrac, which also includes:
- Property Line of Business Manager and Deputy CEO Jonathan Salter
- Construction, Marine, Transport Lines of Business Manager Jean-Marc Radureau
- Regional Manager for Europe, Martin Vinkenflügel
- Regional Manager for US, Scott Ewing
- Regional Manager for Asia, Krishnan Venkatraman; and
- Innovation & Business Development Manager Maxime Ambourg
- Head of IT system and Central Processing Brenda Holbrook
- Head of Technical office Karim Karzazi
Source: Company Press Release